| Boyahda Tree
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Cannot be spawned during New Moon.
- Spawns directly behind the ???, adjacent to the tree trunk.
- Casts Tier III -aga spells up to Thundaga III.
- Has a constant Auto Regen effect (unknown strength).
- Highly resistant to Silence, but not immune.
- Susceptible to Repose and Lullaby.
- Can be defeated solo by certain jobs, and duo by certain job combinations. (see testimonials)
See the Video page.
 Historical Background
In Persian mythology, Agas is a female demon, one of the Druj, which embodies the evil that can be performed by the eye, namely illness. Agas is Persian for "evil eye".