|| 67 - 68
||A, S, Sc|
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Timed Spawn at (F-10) 2 hours from Time of Death.
- Uses only Chaotic Eye as its special abilities.
- Hits extremely fast and hard from 1 to 3 times in a round, usually 2-3 times. High evasion and/or shadow images work well and are highly recommended.
- Has the additional effect of Stun on melee attacks which makes high evasion an even better friend.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Repose, Sleep.
- Aggressive against a level 75 character, but not against a level 80 one.
- Can be defeated solo by certain jobs at around level 75. (see testimonials)
 Historical Background
Acolnahuacatl (also referred to as Acolmiztli) was a god of Aztec Underworld. Acolmiztli, which means "strong feline" or "Arm of Puma" in Nahuatl, was represented as a black-colored puma, with a supernatural roar, who kept the living from passing into the kingdom of the dead.